Saturday, December 14, 2013

4 months - a little delayed

So I'm a little behind on this 4 month post! We're halfway to 5 months, but better late than never right?

4 months old!!! 
Thinking about how much change happen over the span of just a few weeks is making my heart sad, excited and full all at the same time. I'm sad because it seems to just be going by too fast; excited because I can't wait to see what happens next; and full because I am so full of happiness and joy watching my little one grow.

So 4 months brought big things for Evelyn.

Her first Halloween. I have to say, she was one cute fish. And that's saying A LOT. Because I am absolutely terrified of fish. Like really, really scared of fish! I saw that costume at a consignment store (one of my favorite places to shop!) and I kept coming back to it. It wasn't a super girly costume or something I ever dreamt I would put my daughter in, but it was cute and unique. I have never seen the costume before and I knew it would be a hit. And it sure was. I loved her in it.

The day after Halloween Evelyn and I shared her first airplane ride down to see her Aunt Katie. We had such a great time and she visited 2 new states: Tennessee & Kentucky. She's now been to 4 states in 4 months!












Evelyn spent the day with mom at a breastfeeding conference (yippee?)
Celebrated her first Thanksgiving
Loves sitting in her bumbo seat
Has discovered how much she loves her blankies & chewing them
Started the long road of teething!
Keeps rolling over from belly to back
Loving music more and more each day
Becoming more consistent with daytime naps
Loves watching snow fly!

...And the most sad new thing this month was her first ear infection :(

Lets keep on rolling with happy memories and lots of love into 5 months! Can't wait to see whats next.

No comments:

Post a Comment