
I never thought time could go by so fast. It seems like just yesterday that Evelyn was born, but at the same time, she has grown and changed so much. Each month it is truly amazing to see all the changes in her. Just this week she's done things that I've said, "Wow! That is new!" As I've said, and I'll continue to say, she is one amazing little sassy thing.
I've noticed my picture taking has slowed down. I'm still taking pictures of her, but I am taking WAY more videos now. She is finding her little voice and is usually doing something that I want to catch on video. Looking back at some of her pictures from her first few months is already making me a little sad, I can't imagine what watching these videos will do to me 10 years from now!
This month she has started to go from sitting to turning and moving onto her hands and knees and back to sitting.This month she has started to have giggles that get "stuck"
This month she learned that daddy's hair feels funny when its cut short (she will rub his head for hours if she could!)
This month she loves eating her fruits & veggies
This month my girl has started to find her voice and her personality
This month has been another month down on our journey of raising a happy, healthy little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment