But, at the same time it seems like she's been apart of our lives forever.
I can no longer remember days without her. What did I seriously do with all that time?
How on earth was I ever tired before she was born?
Life has been so wonderful with her.
She makes me appreciate the alone time I have with Jordan even more than before.
She brings out the best side in Jordan, and I love seeing that side of him.
But the best thing about the last 3 months has been watching her grow.
I am truly amazed at all she can do already.
She found her hands
She drools everywhere!
She is grasping toys and holding onto them (to usually put in her mouth!)
Not only did she find her hand, but that her thumb is apart of that hand!
We went to the pumpkin patch
Started sleeping in her crib for nap time (for mom)
She loves sitting in her bumbo seat
She is MUCH less fussy
.....AND.....
She ROLLED OVER!! *tummy to back*




No comments:
Post a Comment