Sunday, March 6, 2016

Natalie is 9 Months old!

Holy Moly! Natalie is 9 months old already. How is this even possible? 


 She is a happy & rambunctious little baby girl. 
She is really coming into a goofy personality & I can't wait to keep experiencing life through her eyes. She has this gleam and excitement around her and everybody loves being around her. 
Her rambunctious side is a bit crazy at times and keeps us on our toes. 


Since Jordan is stuck in Oklahoma, we loaded up the girls and stayed with him for THREE whole weeks. It was great to all be together again and we had fun adventuring around as a family and seeing friends. We had gorgeous weather and we spent a lot of time at parks & at a nearby wildlife refuge. This was Natalie's first time in a back carry and I think it was a success. She slept like this for quite a while towards the end of our walk. Did I mention her hair keeps getting lighter and lighter? This picture of her hair flowing back reminds me how very light its getting! 



















This girl is going to give us a run for our money. Have I mentioned that before? She climbs up stairs and gives us the sheepish grin and goes faster once she knows we see her. She eats everything in sight, even pieces of wood chips and rocks and really anything she can find. One of her favorite things is to pull hair, whether on purpose or not, she usually finds Evie's long hair and grabs ahold at least once a day. And sweet Evie, just rolls with it and moves on.



Two days before she turned 9 months old, she FINALLY made her first babbling sounds. You know the sounds 4-6 month olds make, ba, da, la, etc. She hadn't made any of those sounds and I won't lie, I  accepted the fact that she would need speech therapy by the time she was one. And maybe she still will, BUT - she started babbling. She's got the sweetest little voice and its music to my momma ears!

She also popped her first little tooth through the day after she said her first sound, right before we headed back to Michigan. She just wanted to be with her daddy & in Oklahoma when she did two big things for an almost 9 month old! She is starting to stand alone next to toys and the couch, but isn't taking steps away from anything yet. I'm okay with her taking all the time she needs to start walking! A 5 month crawler was early enough for me.
















We are lucky to have Natalie in our little family, she is a silly little one and I love watching her learn and grow each day!










No comments:

Post a Comment