Who knew that planning a bachelorette party would be so time consuming and a TON of work! I mean I knew it wasn't going to be the easiest thing I've ever done, but my gosh. And not to mention, I have spent money like crazy to get this thing to be good. And we are not the high maintenance type girls here. We are midwestern girls who just want to have a nice, fun and drunken time. I mean whats a bachelorette party without penis straws and sashes and fun games? From the cost of the invites, the hotel, the winery tour, dinner, going out, presents, decor... I mean the list keeps getting longer each day. are doing a wine tour at local wineries and its going to be a whole weekend event. I am so extremely excited about it, but my gosh what a ton of work!
My friend who's getting married is Katee. She has been my best friend since middle school. We went to college together and we've had our ups and downs, but she has always been a HUGE part of my life. Just before we graduated undergrad we had a sort of falling out and we didn't talk....for a long time. Then we both graduated, she went on to grad school and I went to work and we both ended up in Ann Arbor away from our boyfriends and in a new city alone. It kinda felt like that God put us in the same circumstances so we could come back together. Well get back together we did. She was in my wedding almost 2 years ago now and here I am planning her bachelorette party! I am so grateful for her and her friendship through the years.
Her party is this weekend and her wedding is August 18th. I am so excited to see her walk down the isle to marry the man of her dreams! We've had one good bridal shower that her sister threw for her, so lets hope this weekend is another successful weekend celebrating my best friend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment