Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crazy Animals

I'm sitting here on a cloudy, gloomy afternoon and I can't help but notice how silly my animals are. And awesome at the same time. We have 3 animals, 2 cats and a dog and they are all special. Maybe like a little sped at times. But what would our house be like if we didn't have them? It would definitely be cleaner, and a whole lot quieter!

We'll start with Cuervo. He's the only boy and my "first born." Sounds crazy right? I got him while I was in college (hence the name), and he's been my little shadow ever since. Little is funny because he's not little. Almost everybody who comes to our house stops in their tracks and says, "Wow, what a big cat!"

 This is Cuervo when he was a kitten. What a cute little fella!



Annnddd.....this is Cuervo now! What a difference huh? He is way more active then you would think and he doesn't eat that much either! Our other cat, Callie, actually eats more than he does!


Speaking of Callie. I got her when I lived in Ann Arbor as a companion for Cuervo. She is a little talker and such a cuddly little fluffy ball of fire. She is a a little obsessed with chasing any thing that moves and she will randomly just run around the house like a crazy lady.


And then this last March we got our first dog. She is a "4" year old German Shepard, Chloe. 4 is in quotations because she acts like she is about 6 months old sometimes. She has the guard dog mentality when the time comes to protect us and she gives me a little more of that security feeling when Jordan is out of town. Buuuut, she is a little stupid. She chases light. And I mean if light reflects off anything she stands there drooling wanting to chase it. She will pounce on it if its moving outside. She is obsessed with playing ball and going in the car. Sometimes if she gets in the car and we're not wanting to go anywhere, we have to go around the block so she will get out. But what can I say, we love her anyway.


And there we have it, our house full of animals. What would life be like if there weren't here to entertain us? Chloe actually is really smart (regardless if she chases light) and is a really great  dog. Our kitties love being around people and don't shy away like some cats do. We don't know what we would do without them! Our animals are definitely full of personality and keep our lives interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment