Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Natalie at 3 Months

Natalie is THREE months old!! 


And in true second child fashion, I'm a bit late in posting about her third month! Sorry baby girl!! 

Just about a week after turning 2 months old, Natalie started rolling from her tummy to her back. I was so shocked she had already started moving! She was about 3 weeks ahead of when Evelyn rolled first. She is eager to catch up with her sister apparently. I'm definitely not ready for her to move yet! 

Natalie is obsessed with her feet and grabs them and rolls onto her side. It won't be long until she is rolling from her back to her tummy too! She loves being on the floor and playing with her toys hanging from her play mat. She is trying to talk more and more and is starting to laugh at daddy and her big sister. 

When her dad gets home, she has the biggest smiles for him and will sit and chat with  him in the cutest way. 

I know I'm biased, and I feel like a broken record, but she is seriously such a sweet baby. Her little eyes light up when she smiles and she has the slightest dimples next to her smile lines that only show up when she lets her biggest smiles out. 

I love watching her and Evelyn grow together and the way that Evelyn is tender and so loving toward her. When Natalie cries, Evelyn is quick to grab her blanket and whatever else she thinks Natalie might want. Natalie adores Evelyn and I just pray that their relationship continues to be *mostly* sweet and grows stronger as the years go on. 

The next month will be exciting and will surely lead to more milestones and big moments with our sweet, sweet baby girl!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment