Monday, September 21, 2015

Four Months Young

Oh my how time flies. 4 months old! 



This sweet baby seems bigger than Evelyn at the same age, but is actually almost a pound smaller! Her sweet cheeks make her look like a baby full of rolls, but thats just not the case. 

She is a quick mover. Her rolling skills blow me away and I wouldn't be surprised if she is sitting up in the next month or so. She love being talked to and gets a little cranky when she is out of the excitement. She likes to "help" me cook and sit on the counter in her bumbo...I know, I know, turn me in. BUT I never leave her un-attended and she seriously loves watching everything I do. She's less cranky and I get more stuff done. Sounds like a win-win to me.


She thinks her daddy is pretty funny and gives the best giggles (and snuggles) of all to him. 


Great-Grandma Hamilton
Great Pappy & Nana

We made our first cross-country adventure this past month with her and spent 2 weeks in Michigan with family. She was a pretty good traveler for being so young and we made it work. Hey man, its tough being in a car for a whole day! While we visited she got to meet almost all of her great-grandparents! We missed one set of grandparents due to time constraints, but good thing we move home in October and we can see them then! PS-do you now see where she gets those blue eyes? Three of these five great-grandparents have blue eyes!

Great Pops Martin
Great-Grandpa Hamilton


She is such a happy baby and {mostly} laid back. She is starting to get more vocal about how she feels, but I wouldn't have her any other way.


She's our little blue-eyed, sweet, talkative baby girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment