Can it be? Miss Natalie is 10 months old!
In the midst of a stomach bug causing havoc in our house this little one turned 10 months old.
She took it like a trooper, even though she puked more than I would have liked. I got lots of snuggles out of it all, and I soaked them all up. She isn't usually a snuggly girl so I knew she was feeling pretty terrible.
She isn't walking yet, and that is perfectly fine with me! She has been crawling for so long and is so proficient at it I don't think she cares to walk at this point!
She is a busy, busy girl and continues to babble and enjoy the world around her. She loves her puppy Chloe, and always stands at the door, babbling and squealing to see what Chloe is up to.
Natalie has figured out how to climb the stairs and makes a break for them when she knows the gate isn't up.
She has two little teeth on the bottom that have poked through quite uneventfully, and I don't see any more that are imminent, so she might have a gummy smile still for her one year pictures!
She is so funny already and knows how to make people laugh and has an infectious smile. I can't believe I have to plan her first birthday party already!
Its crazy to think how far we've come in 10 months, not just Natalie's development, but as a family. We were in the midst of grueling training for Jordan, living away from family, and I'm getting ready to head back to work.
These next two months are going to fly by as we wait for Jordan to come home and get ready for Natalie's birthday party! I can't believe I only have two more months of my sweet little baby before she is officially a toddler. I feel like it was just yesterday that Evelyn turned one and she's almost 3 now. Holy cow, time slow down!




No comments:
Post a Comment