Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy 2 Months Natalie!

I can't believe that it has been two months already. This time is flying by! 


We have had quite the exciting month with Natalie. We found brown recluse spiders in our house and had to have a special spray done in our house to get rid of them. That meant taking everything out of cabinets, drawers, moving things away from the walls and basically piling everything up in the middle of each room! Natalie was quite the trooper through it all and helped me out by not being difficult through all of it! 


She has really started to come into her own personality. She wakes up super happy around 6:30-7 every morning and starts my day off with big grins and laughs. She is truly a joy! 


She is sleeping pretty well for being so young. I get a 5-6 hour stretch in the beginning of the night and then she goes about a 3 hour stretch and the early morning is a little rough! She wakes up, eats a tiny, tiny bit and then passes out - but only for an hour or so. So my early mornings aren't very restful, but we are making it through just fine - with lots of coffee of course! 


Natalie went to her second zoo - the Tulsa Zoo - the weekend of the 4th. It was hot and she wasn't a huge fan, but thats what we get for living in Oklahoma during the summer! That same day we headed to the aquarium in Tulsa and that was right up her alley. It was all indoors and she seemed to like it. I mean she slept through most of it, so that was a good afternoon in my book! We celebrated her first 4th of July and she wasn't so sure of it. She had a pretty cute bow and had fun while we had people over all day. She slept through her first firework show, but if I had to guess, I think she liked it! 

Her favorite thing is to lay on her mat and kick, kick, kick! She loves looking at her little toys hanging and giggles and grins at them. 

She also thinks her big sister is pretty great. Evelyn loves talking to her and laying next to her on her mat. Natalie thinks that is pretty awesome and always has the biggest smiles for Evelyn . 


Natalie also had her first trip to the ER last week. Evelyn accidentally tripped backwards and fell square on Natalie's face and chest and she was crying uncontrollably for an hour! We went just to get her checked out because she doesn't usually complain that much. Turns out on the way there she fell asleep and was totally fine. Crisis Averted! 



Some of our HOT, HOT, HOT summer nights are spent at the pool on base. Most days I've left Natalie either in her car seat sleeping or in a pop-up tent. But this past week I decided it was time for her to enjoy the pool too! So I put her in a suit and a cute little hat and she dipped in the pool. She loves bath time and she seemed to love the pool too! Water baby #2. But thats the way its gotta be when you {will eventually} live in Michigan surrounded by lakes! 

I can't wait to continue to watch her grow from month to month! She is growing so fast and is an amazing little baby girl. 

Happy 2 months Natalie!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment